Upcoming Enrollment dates!
Join us for one of the following enrollment dates:
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday, February 23
Thursday, March 17
Thursday, March 31
Tuesday, April 26
Tuesday, May 17
Can't make these dates?
Call (816) 841-3382 to schedule your appointment
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY:
- Proof of birth or proof of pregnancy for each child.
- Proof of 12 months of income (e.g. most current tax return, W-2 and/or pay stubs, SSI, TANF, 12 months of child support, Pell Grants or scholarships if applicable)
- Proof of residency for Jackson, Clay or Platte counties. Proof of residency can include a utility bill, rental contact or Missouri state property tax receipt with your current address.
How do I enroll in Head Start?
Because Head Start is an income eligible program, families must first apply to see if they meet the qualifications. We use a centralized intake enrollment process through the Mid-America Regional Council (MARC) who serves all Head Start programs in our area. To apply, you can:
- To schedule an application, please call MARC Head Start at 816-841-3382
- For more information, you can reach our KCPS Head Start Enrollment Specialist at 816-418-5295 or email@example.com